Saturday 21 May 2011

Stuffed mushroom, greens and potato wedges

I made green beans from Nigella Feast (green beans in herbed yoghurt - although I had no fresh herbs that day) which is my favourite way of eating them.

Potato wedges were also inspired by Nigella Feast and seasoned with salt, paprika and chilli pepper flakes. 1 hour at 210'C/Gas 7. (I also left them on a lower shelf while the mushrooms were cooking).

I stuffed field mushrooms with a mixture of pesto, tomatoes (seeds removed), garlic, onion, salt and pepper, then topped with cheddar. They were baked in the oven for about 20 minutes at 200'C/Gas 6.

3 comments:

  1. Nigella Feast is one of my many favourite cookbooks! Those wedges, beans and mushrooms look so delish.

    Maria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a delicious dinner. Have not served green beans with yogurt before, so must remedy that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I come for dinner at your house please?

    ReplyDelete